Designing metal and glass structures for cutting edge architectural applications, though a close and horizontal relationship with the rest of the Bellapart design team. Expanding the Bellapart’s knowledge, quality and productivity as a key and versatile player.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or any other relevant Engineering. Alternatively, possess a Technical Architectural degree.
- Knowledge in Basic Structural, carpentry and light-weight facades.
- Knowledge of European standard, building regulations and design guides.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Proven experience in design and use of Autocad 2D and 3D Solidworks.
- Proven ability and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Project.
- Willing to travel frequently (approx. 5-10% of working time).
- High English level.
- Knowledge of Spanish and French advantageous.
- To control and ascertain that the design is completed in accordance with the agreed specification.
- Collaborate with both the project and the workshop teams to identify cost efficient fabrication methods and competitive suppliers.
- To Manage, control and meet deadlines.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and to guarantee good communication and alignment with all the project stakeholders.
- To Provide sufficient information to ensure a high and consistent quality during manufacture and installation.
- To prepare and manage manufacturing orders.
- To negotiate and manage internal and external suppliers.
- Working in challenging projects with prestigious architects and engineering consultants.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous professional and personal development. Training and new challenges.
- Open-minded, multicultural and work/life balanced working environment.