Ensuring that the optimal technical solutions are developed at the technical level, cost and term of the projects entrusted to Bellapart. Through the management of a professional and versatile technical team. Giving him support in the decisions of technical solutions. Always staying aligned with the company’s strategy and ensuring customer satisfaction during the life cycle of the project. Reports to the CEO.
- Technical Architect, Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer or similar.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the built environment industry.
- Knowledge of the building design process from concept to completion.
- Contractual and commercial awareness.
- Understanding structural concepts. building physics and philosophy of lightweight structures.
- Ability to deliver on time and the required quality.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of fabrication systems including, quality control methods and typical fabrication processes of glass and metals.
- Experience of site installation procedures including H&S documentation, temporary works and installation methods as well as site quality control.
- Familiar with typical office software such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Proficiency in English and French or German.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Ensure the compliance and/or improvement of expectations at the level of technical, financial and term objectives of the assigned project and the management of its modifications.
Ensure the benefit of Bellapart.
- Be the main client contact during the follow-up of the entire project. Understanding their needs and managing expectations to maximize customer satisfaction, as well as the benefit of Bellapart.
- Coordinate resources to achieve QCD objectives.
- Nomination and assurance of the main (critical) suppliers in meeting the quality requirements, deadlines and contracted cost.
- Deliver the projects on time according to the requirements prescribed in the contract.
- Lead planning and functions to achieve technical excellence.
- Consolidate and ensure the inspection plan: Testing, Manufacturing and Work, until full validation. Working together with the quality department.
- Ensure acceptance of the project before proceeding to the manufacturing and assembly phases.
- Consolidate the economic control of the project, and generate a plan to improve the economic result. Ensuring the correct flow between certifications and payments.
- Negotiate, minimizing design changes, and ensure the correct management of these changes in the project (respect initial deadlines, respect or take advantage of to improve the project
- margin and that these changes do not jeopardize the robustness of the technical solution of both the works in itself as in the assembly process).
- Maintain the inertia of the project during its life cycle.
- Systematically report to the management the progress of the project.
- Assertive decision-making, early warning of risks and implementation of mitigation plans, as well as proactive management and resolution of incidents or conflicts among all those
- involved in the project.
- Ensure that lessons learned from other projects are contemplated and implemented in ongoing projects.
- Management of the human team and resources: Give constant feedback to align the team so that all QCD objectives (quality, cost, and deadline) are met.
- Working in challenging projects with prestigious architects and engineering consultants.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous professional and personal development. Training and new challenges.
- Open-minded, multicultural and work/life balanced working environment.