Supervising and leading all Bellapart site operations including: labour resourcing, Health and Safety including COSSH and Project specific H+S plans, material delivery, site record keeping as well as liaising with client, Main Contractor and other trades as and when required. In addition, he/she will be in charge of the coordination with the design.
- Industrial Engineer, Civil Engineer, Technical Architect or similar or 5 years proven experience of working on relevant projects.
- Familiar with construction process from design to project delivery on site.
- Knowledge of structural design and basic knowledge of carpentry and lightweight facades.
- Knowledge of industrial engineering and lightweight structures.
- Experience in project management, cost control, procurement of resources, planning, monitoring quality.
- Good knowledge of relevant construction details, fabrication processes of glass and metals including quality control.
- Accomplished user of office software like MS Word, Microsoft Project, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Ability to use AutoCAD design software.
- Fluent in/or native English and French or German speaker, high level of Catalan and/or Spanish.
- Availability to travel regularly and for longer periods
- Ensure that the project is executed according to the costs, deadlines, quality and safety established by the company.
- Supervise and coordinate the teams involved in the project.
- Guarantee good coordination and communication between major stakeholders of the project.
- Ensure customer satisfaction during the assembly phase of the project.
- Manage and negotiate changes in the project.
- Responsible for the hiring of auxiliary resources, equipment, etc.
- Weekly report on the status of the project.
- Attend work meetings regularly.
- Ensure that suppliers comply with the stated quality, schedule and cost requirements.
- Manage and resolve incidents or conflicts between all parts involved in the project
- Working in challenging projects with prestigious architects and engineering consultants.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous professional and personal development. Training and new challenges.
- Open-minded, multicultural and work/life balanced working environment.