Design of lightweight metal and glass structures for architectural applications. Senior Engineer specialized in steel structure.
- Civil/Structural Engineering master’s degree (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience in structural design of complex steel structures.
- Proficient in the design, verification and execution of steel welded and bolted connections.
- Proficient with construction codes and standards.
- Proactive in proposing design improvements and solving problems.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, able to prioritise and deal with more than one project.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, third-parties and project teams. Good communication skills, team player.
- Keen to share knowledge and contribute to the development of others.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and/or French.
- Willing to travel.
- Other languages will be also appreciated, i.e. Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German…
- Working directly with clients and other professionals with minimum supervision.
- Review technical specifications, codes and standards.
- Conceptual design of structures, connections and details.
- Structural design of steel structures.
- Determination of fabrication requirements: Tolerances, production controls…
- Development of method statements: Construction phases.
- Specification and execution of physical tests (internal and external labs).
- Technical supervision of the fabrication and on-site assembly: Factory inspections, site inspections and assistance to the site team.
- Providing support to the sales team: viability analyses, preliminary designs of structures and details, etc.
- Working in challenging projects with prestigious architects and engineering consultants.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous professional and personal development. Training and new challenges.
- Open-minded, multicultural and work/life balanced working environment.
Your future career starts here!
We are always willing to meet talented and enthusiastic people. If you feel you can be part of our diverse team do not hesitate, contact us!