Guarantying the correct application and monitoring of the standards EN 1090-2 and DIN 18800-7 of the projects entrusted to Bellapart in the design, manufacturing and assembly phases; always following the quality criteria marked by the regulation and by Bellapart.
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil engineering or similar.
- Training as an international welding engineer IWE or as an international welding technical IWT with proven experience of 3 years in a structural sector company.
- Structural knowledge and basic knowledge of enclosures and light structures.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluation of destructive and non-destructive tests.
- Knowledge of European an American welding regulations.
- Ability to find new constructive and/or manufacturing solutions.
- Knowledge of 2D Autocad and 3D Solidworks.
- Demonstrated ability using the usual office software such as MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Advanced English level.
- To ensure that the design is being carried out following legal and customs specifications.
- To collaborate with the project team and the workshop to find opportunities to reduce the cost by
- selecting suppliers and manufacturing methods.
- To ensure compliance with the execution deadlines.
- To ensure both the client and the participants satisfaction in the project.
- To report to the direct managers.
- To prepare PPI and a welding plan.
- Manufacturing follow-up.
Reward, Benefits and Working conditons
- Working in challenging projects with prestigious architects and engineering consultants.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous professional and personal development. Training and new challenges.
- Open-minded, multicultural and work/life balanced working environment.