What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc.. These files allow the web site to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to personalize your content. The cookies have an important role to improve the experience of using the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches over the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks for users accessing your Facebook or Twitter user.
|Type Cookie||Name cookies||Owner Of Cookies||Function|
|Analytical and customization Cookies||__utma, __ utmb, __ utmc, __ utmz||Google, Inc. (google.com / analytics)||These cookies collect information used in aggregate form to help us understand how the Site or the effectiveness of our marketing is used, so we can investigate the usability of the Site or help us personalize it for you.|
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click the Content Settings button.
- In the section Cookies can configure.
To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In Firefox you can select option Use custom settings for history to configure.
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab, and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
To set permissions related cookies in Safari:
- When you open the browser, click "Tools" on the top and select the tab "Options".
- Click on the tab "Security" and check if "Block access of third party cookies" is checked or not.
- Click on "Save".
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which they trust.